For: For Eye shadow &Foundation
Accessories includes: Angular Blush, Flat Brush, Smudge Brush, Fan Brush
Used with: Eye Shadow, Foundation, Lipstick, Shaving Brush, BLUSHER, CONCEALER, Eyebrow Pencil, Eyeliner, Lip Liner, Mascara
1.Premium handles promise makeup brushes won't be easy to get broken, offering a sense of luxury experience
2.Great for all kinds of cosmetics: Perfect for liquids, powders, or creams to produce a beautiful face and eye makeup application.
3.Brand new and with superior-quality, the bristle are hygienic, can provide superb ability to hold powder, pleasing for your skin and will not irritate
4. With a Case: Including a case bag to store and easy to carry for travelling.We commend cleaning them with a gentle bar-tool least once per month. Brushes used
5.Perfect Gift Set: Packed in an elegant box, this is a wonderful gift for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, mother’s day and many other occasions
- Powder Brush: With big and round bristles, great for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
- Flat Top Kabuki: With round flat top, can apply of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- Foundation Brush: With flat bristly fibers, easy to use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage, great for BB can CC creams.
- Eyeshadow Brush: With small angled bristle, better for applying eye shadow powders onto the eyelid.
- Blending Brush: With small flat bristly fibers, great for applying bases or primer or cream or colors onto jawline, nosewing, eyelid and the area hard to reach.
- Highlight Brush: With small round bristles, can apply highlights and colors to nose or forehead or the hollows of the cheeks.
- Lip Brush: With pointed round bristles, great for applying colors/lipsticks to lip area.
- Eyebrow Brush: With angled flat top bristles, apply for detailing eye liner or eyebrow.
- Concealer Brush: With pointed tapered bristles, good to stipple concealer to the harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- Eyeliner Brush: With slender and bristly fibers, is special designed for drawing eyeliners.