It stinks after washing. The use and cleaning of the makeup brushes is time-consuming and needs careful treatment. There will be a bad smell after cleaning the make-up brush in the shade. If you don't clean it for a long time, it will also have a bad smell. The former is that the cleaning of the brush is not in place, which leads to the breeding of bacteria on the makeup brush. The latter is generally due to the oil on the face. Some of the grease on the face is very smelly, because there are many toxins in the body. If you don't clean the brush regularly, you will also have a bad smell. Let's take a look at the cleaning methods and precautions of the make-up brush.
Why does makeup brushes have peculiar smell after washing?
Problem 1. There will be a bad smell after the makeup brush is cleaned and dried in the shade; the reason: the makeup brush is not cleaned in place, which leads to bacteria on the make-up brush, and the weather is humid and the drying time is too long.
Problem 2. If the makeup brush is not cleaned for a long time, it will also have a peculiar smell; the reason is: there is oil on the face, and some of the grease on the face is very smelly, because there are more toxins in the body. If you don't clean the brush often, it will cause a bad smell.
Cleaning method of makeup brushes:
Clean with warm water + detergent:
1. Soak the bristles (pay attention to hold the mouth tube of the brush and do not touch the joint part of the bristles) with the bristles facing down.
2. Pour out the washing water in the palm of your hand. Gently push your fingertips out in the direction of the bristles
3. Gently push your fingertips along the direction of the bristles until you have completely removed the residue of the cosmetics, and then rinse them with water
4. After washing, put a towel or paper towel on the table to absorb moisture, clean up the bristles, and then dry in the shade.
After drying, gently rub the bristles with your hands, and then flick them with your fingers to restore the fluffy state. A brush that is not used for a while can be inserted into the bottle (or bag) with head up.
Matters needing attention
1. To dry naturally, do not use a hair dryer to dry, or dry in the sun, or it may damage the material; after washing, you can also use the hair care lotion to soak and rinse, which will make the bristles more soft.
2. Do not wash to the brush handle connection. The joint contacts with the wooden handle, and it is difficult to dry, which is easy to cause looseness. Try not to wet the glued part of the brush mouth!
Be sure to wash along the direction of hair growth. Otherwise, the hair will be damaged.
Method of cleaning with powder:
After using the brush, spread paper towel on the table, scatter powder or talcum powder on the paper towel, and then brush the makeup brush along the direction of hair to remove residual powder. Be sure to be gentle, until the brush can no longer brush on the clean paper towel.
Note: do not use powder that is too dark or pearly.
The above is the whole content shared today about how the makeup brush stinks and smells after washing. The makeup brush is a tool that often contacts our skin. I hope you can pay attention to it. If you don't clean the makeup brush, it will not only cause the makeup brush to stink, but also cause the cosmetics to deteriorate.